Computer System Specific Warranty Coverage
- Extended warranties simply extend the same warranty from our standard 1 year period to 2 or 3 years respectively.
- We pay for shipping costs for the first 30 days of computer system warranty
- We DO NOT outsource your customer service!
The Endpcnoise.com (Cool Tech PC, Inc.) warranty protects all our custom made to order computer systems against defects in materials or workmanship for the duration of the warranty. Unless otherwise noted, each computer system comes with one year labor warranty and parts warranty from the date your computer ships. Extended warranty upgrades are available for purchase. All claims for warranty service must be made during the the warranty period. Your warranty and return policy begin on the day we ship your order. After your warranty expires, it is important to note that many of your components will still carry a manufacturer warranty. Once your warranty expires, you must deal directly with the manufacturer to obtain warranty service for a component.
One-Year Limited Warranty
For a period of one year from the date of original purchase, Endpcnoise.com (Cool Tech PC, Inc.) will replace or repair any computer system we've sold to you that has been proven to be defective in workmanship or materials. New or refurbished, repair parts or replacement products, will be provided by once the defective parts are received. This warranty is transferable to a new owner, should you resell your computer. See the "Limitation of Liability" section below for exceptions to this coverage. You must have your invoice number or order number to obtain technical support. Technical issues are handled via email and phone. The primary method of communication is email. We are open M-F, 10am - 5pm PST, and are closed on the weekends and major holidays. Tech support for operating systems is limited to aspects directly related to hardware functionality. Support for other operating system features must be obtained through other channels.
Since most problems occur early in the warranty term (e.g, due to shipping damage), for the first 30 days we will pay for shipping in both directions when we determine it is necessary to bring the machine back for repair. The shipping method used will match the transit time of the shipping method you ordered. If you order your computer with expedited shipping, we'll cover expedited shipping to get it here and back for repair. We use UPS for all return shipments. After 30 days you are responsible for shipping costs to us and if still under warranty we will cover the cost of return shipping. If faster shipping service is desired, you may elect to pay for an upgrade to a faster method. This does not apply to orders picked up locally or with orders shipped outside the US.
If a computer system component fails or is found to be defective and is reported while under warranty we will repair or replace the defective part with new or reconditioned parts at our option. If an exact replacement is no longer available, or if a superior substitute is available, we may install a part that has similar or greater overall performance at our option. If you are capable of swapping out the part yourself, we can send a replacement part out to you as an advance RMA (cross-shipment). The replacement part we send will include a return shipping label you can use to return the defective part to us. This advance replacement must be secured by credit card. If the defective part is not returned within 15 days from the time the replacement part is shipped, your credit card will be charged for the value of the part. With all advance RMAs, Endpcnoise.com (Cool Tech PC, Inc.) is not responsible for any damages stemming from improper installation of the new part. It is your responsibility to know how to safely work with the hardware you are replacing, and if you do not have that knowledge or experience, you should not attempt to swap out a part on your own. Component purchases and special order parts are not eligible for advance RMA. Warranty service for all peripherals (monitors, speakers, external equipment) is provided by the manufacturer of the component.
Return for Repair
Computer systems are generally repaired within 10 business days after we receive delivery. If any replacement parts needed are not in stock, that may add to the total time needed to complete the repair. When return shipping costs are covered by warranty, we will cover shipping costs through one of the procedures below. Shipments sent to Endpcnoise.com (Cool Tech PC, Inc.) outside of these procedures are not eligible for this coverage, and will not be reimbursed.
- We issue an electronic return label, which we email to you. Print out this label, and take your computer (boxed and ready to ship) to any local UPS counter, and the computer will be shipped to us at no cost to you.
- We issue a UPS pickup request. UPS will show up at your door with a return label to pickup the computer, which should be packed and ready to ship. We have no control over what time of day UPS will arrive, but they will make 3 attempts (1 per day) if you are not there.
All shipments to Endpcnoise.com (Cool Tech PC, Inc.) must be properly protected in original packaging materials, and must include a RMA number clearly written on the outside of the box. Systems sent in for repair must include all cables, disks, and adapters. Endpcnoise.com (Cool Tech PC, Inc.) is not responsible for damage caused by improper packing. Any time you ship a computer to us, you MUST pack the computer properly. Computers should be double boxed, with at least two inches of packing material between the boxes. If you ship a computer back without original packaging materials, you will be charged for replacement packaging materials.
|ALWAYS SAVE YOUR BOXES! Most of the shipping damage we see happens when the customer does not use the original packaging. Replacement custom packing materials are available for purchase if you have thrown yours away, but they can be expensive to ship to you due to their size.|
Out of Warranty Computer Repair
- You are responsible for all shipping fees.
- We charge a shop minimum ($99 USD) to diagnose an out of warranty computer. We are a flat rate shop and will quote you an estimate for the repair. Should you decide to move forward with the repair the shop minimum will be put into the labor cost of the repair. Effectively making the diagnosis no cost.
- Our out-of-warranty repairs carry a 30 day guarantee on our work. New or different symptoms do not apply to this guarantee.
- We are not responsible for shipping damage. Pack your system in the way it was received and ship via insured, trackable carrier. If the system is damaged in transit to us you will be responsible for any carrier claims.