Performance reaches new heights with the P183, the next enclosure from Antec's high-end Performance One series. With the latest Quiet Computing technologies, the P183 delivers first-class performance at its quietest, coolest and most stylish
Antec P183 Special Features
- Attractive gun metal black finish
- Dual chamber structure: the power supply (not included unless selected in P182 package) is located in the lower chamber to isolate heat from the system and to lower system noise
- Innovative three-layer side panel and front door (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampen system generated noise, making this one fo the quietest cases available
- 0.8mm cold rolled steel for durability used through the majority of the chassis, 1.0mm cold rolled steel around the 4x HDD area
- 11 Drive Bays:
- External 4 x 5.25"; 1 x 3.5"
- Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD
- 7 Expansion Slots
- Cooling System:
- 1 rear 120mm TriCool™ fan (standard, if selected in P182 package)
- 1 top 120mm TriCool™ fan (standard, if selected in P182 package)
- 1 lower chamber 120mm TriCool&trade fan (standard, if selected in P182 package)
- 1 front 120mm fan (optional, not available in P182 package, purchase separately)
- 1 middle 120mm fan (optional, not available in P182 package, purchase separately)
- External fan control on the rear panel for the top and rear fans in the upper chamber
- Motherboard: Accepts up to Standard ATX (12″ x 9.6″)
- Double hinge door designed to open up to 270°
- Rubber grommeted ports on the rear for liquid-cooling tubes allow you to mount external liquid-cooling hardware
- Front-mounted ports provide convenient connections:
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire®, i.LInk®)
- Audio In/Out (HDA & AC'97)
- Cable organizers behind motherboard tray minimize cable clutter
- Case dimensions:
- Width: 8.1" (205mm)
- Depth: 19.9" (507mm)
- Height: 21.3" (540mm)
What's New With The P183
- Front door vents as well as vents along the door frame to improve airflow into the chassis.
- Filters and filter doors are integrated as one unit. The doors themselves have been modified to provide greater airflow resulting in cooler system temperatures.
- Drive bay covers are vented and include air filters to provide better airflow.
- Lower chamber fan is now located in front of the hard drive cage, allowing for installation of longer PSUs as well as easier cable routing between the lower HD cage and the power supply.