External Pico PSU (Fanless, 150W): PicoPSU-150-xt Power Supply
In many of our smaller system builds, especially the fanless ones, we use the PicoPSU-150-xt 12V DC-DC ATX power supply, with a 150w AC-DC Power Adapter, 12v 12.5A
- U.S. Patent no. 7,539,023, other US and Intl patents pending.
- picoPSU-150-XT High power, 24 pin mini-ITX power supply in a small package (picoPSU)
- Ultra-Compact design, less cables. The picoPSU-150-XT is the smallest plug-in 12V ATX dc-dc power supply. The picoPSU is compatible with an entire range of mini-itx motherboards as well as regular boards. The picoPSU-150-XT provides a cool, silent 150 Watts of power for small PC designs using a single 12V power source.
- By using Patent Pending HyperWatt[TM] technologies , picoPSU-150-XT packs an impressive amount of power relative with its very small footprint. picoPSU-150-XT has several key advantages over traditional power supplies: - Very small , can build unltra-compact PC enclosures and slim server enclosures. - Fits any motherboard equipped with a 24pin ATX connector. - 100% silent, fanless, no moving parts. - Operates at only 12V. - Highly efficient design, does not produce a lot of heat. - Ideal for boards such as D945GCLF2, DG45FC, (Atom, Core 2 Duo) as well as all VIA C7/nano or AMD motherboards.
- Small computer projects start with small power supplies. picoPSU-150-XT is a crucial key component that unleashes the ultimate power solution for general purpose computing platforms. picoPSU-150-XT is fully ATX compliant PSU, making it an excellent candidate for any silent, fanless and small 12V DC-DC ATX PC power supply project.
- Reduce space. Eliminate 24 unnecessary wires by plugging in directly into the motherboard ATX connector. The picoPSU-150-XT 12V dc-dc ATX converter was designed from ground up to fit small form factor ATX boards, allowing enclosure designers to save space while not compromising power requirements.
- Cool power. Operating at only 12V, the picoPSU-150-XT dc-dc ATX power supply delivers 150 Watts of power. picoPSU provides plenty of power (via ATX connector and HDD cable harness) for CPU and an entire range of peripherals.
- 100% Silent The picoPSU-150-XT mini PSU is a 100% silent fanless dc to dc solution. No fans, no noise, just power for small and silent PCs.
- picoPSU-150-XT is a fully compliant DC-DC ATX PC PSU. It can power VIA mini-ITX boards with C3 / C7 processors, P3, P4, Pentium-M, Core Duo versions and low power AMD processors.
- picoPSU-150-XT ATX DC-DC converter is very small, measuring just 31x53x15mm, about the size of two AA batteries.
- CE / FCC / VCCI Certifications need to be obtained separately.
Internal Streacom ZeroFlex PSU (Fanless, 240W): ZF240 – Fanless 240W ZeroFlex PSU
The Streacom ZeroFlex 240 has been designed to push the limits of compact and silent computing power.
Encased in an all aluminium enclosure which is based on the Flex form factor (81.5×41.5x150mm), the ZeroFlex can deliver 240W of combined power without the need for any active cooling. This has been achieved by the use of high quality components and innovative circuit design which achieves >93% efficiency levels. To put things in perspective, if the ZF240 was actively cooled, it would be rated as a 450W power supply.
The ZF240 is compatible with the FC5 , FC9 chassis, increasing the range of compatible components and removing the need the external AC adapter. The unique ‘L’ bracket mounts directly to the case heatsinks, allowing heat to be dissipated outside the case, and the flexible AC socket makes the mounting position adaptable, so its compatible with current and future Streacom cases.
- Power Output: 240W Combined, 3.3V @ 10A, 5V @ 10A, 5VSB @ 2A, 12V @14A, -12V @ 0.3A
- Input Power: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Output Connectors: 1 x 20+4 ATX, 1 x 4PIN CPU, 2 x SATA, 2 x MOLEX, 1 x FDD
- Input Connector: IEC C14 Socket
- Internal Input Cable Length: 150mm
- Output Cable Length: 400mm
- Dimensions: 139 x 86 x 47(LxWxH)
- Compatible Cases: FC5 Evo/Alpha*, FC9/FC9 Alpha
- Weight: 848g NET