The FC8 Alpha is more than just the next iteration of the FC8 product line, its a massive redesign which subtly redefines its form and function.
The heatsink has been re-tooled to be sleeker, easier to clean, more balanced and ready for future heatpipe configurations. The top panel is now a single piece extrusion, making it virtually unbreakable, and the venting holes have been removed and replaced with a stealth side vent which reduces internal dust and improves convection airflow.
The drive tray has been totally re-design making it easier to install yet more versatile than ever, and now supports 2 x 3.5″* (up from just 1) whilst still having room for an optical drive and 2.5″ drive. If you prefer the non-optical version, there is room for an additional 2.5″ drive, taking the full capacity up to 5 x 2.5″ or 2 x 2.5″ + 2 x 3.5″ drives*. The tray also features variable drive position and orientation mounting, so you can optimally position your drives.
As with all Alpha cases, USB3.0 is native, the power LED is now a subtle pure white, the heatpipes and mounts have been updated, and it is available with and without an optical drive opening.
The FC8 Alpha, once again sets the benchmark for small, sleek, powerful and silent computing .
- Material:Premium Grade (6063) All Aluminium, 4mm Thick Extruded Panels
- Color:Silver / Black – Sandblast Finish
- Motherboard Support: Mini ITX
- Drive Capacity: 2 x 2.5″ + 2 x 3.5″ or 5 x 2.5″ or 3 x 2.5″ + 1 x 3.5″
- Drive Capacity FC8 Optical: 1 x ODD + (1 x 2.5″ + 2 x 3.5″ or 4 x 2.5″ or 2 x 2.5″ + 1 x 3.5″)
- Optical Drive Bays: 1 x Slim slot loading drive, universal eject button
- Front Ports: Front Ports: 2 x USB3.0, 19/20 PIN
- Expansion Slot: 1 x Low profile expansion card
- Cooling:Heatpipe Direct Touch 4 Pipes – Recommended CPU TDP 65W, Max TDP 95W
- Remote Control: FLirc or IRRC Solution (Not Included)
- Net Weight: 2.7KG (6lb)
- Dimension: 9.5"(240mm) x 9.9"(250mm) x 3.9"(100mm) (W x D x H)
Comet Lake Fanless Tower PC | 1200