Fanless Streacom FC10 Alpha PC
The Streacom FC10 Alpha Fanless PC is a fanless heatpipe PC that has a stunning design, and delivers new levels of compatibility and performance. This heatpipe/radiator PC is built in a 17.1" (435mm) wide form factor that perfectly complements any home theater setup; is small and sleek, yet with enough room for options. The all-aluminium, sandblasted finish houses a multitude of features such as Heatpipe Direct Touch cooling and room for two standard hard drives, or up to three SSD drives (adapter required). This fanless (heatpipe) computer features a full-sized ATX motherboard and a slimline slot-load optical drive, as well as support for half-height expansion cards. More than just a computer, the Streacom FC10 Fanless PC is a work of art that beautifully combines FORM and FUNCTION.
We default our Streacom FC10 Fanless PC with a reasonably-priced, but high-end Asus Z270-A Motherboard, and have options to upgrade to a Asus Z170E-Gaming (with WI-FI and Gaming Audio). Our Z270 motherboards are capable of supporting up to two NVMe M.2 drives.
As always, we aren't limited to the options that are on our website, and would be happy to use any compatible motherboard, or component you would like us to special order in for you.
Streacom FC10 Heatpipe PC
- Intel® Socket 1151 for 6th/7th Generation Processors
- Up to 64GB of DDR4 Memory
- Up to 8X USB 3.1
- Up to 2X M.2 Drives
- Up to 5X SATA Drives
- Completely Fanless
- Uses Heatpipes and Radiator Case for Noiseless Cooling
- Zero Noise!
- Zero Dust!
Streacom FC10 Alpha Dimensions
- Width: 17.1" (435mm)
- Depth: 12.5" (319mm)
- Height: 3.9" (100mm)
- Weight starting at: 19lbs
Streacom FC10 Heatpipe PC Core Components
LGA1151 Intel® 6th/7th Generation Processors This PC supports Intel® 6th/7th generation processors, with improved video, memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets and power to support 4K video at 60fps. Socket 1151 also supports up to 64GB dual-channel DDR4 memory in 4 DIMMs, and up to 24 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes. Intel® 6th/7th generation Intel® Core™ processor-based processors are among the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
Quiet Hard Drives Every system comes defaulted with some of the most silent hard drive options available. Our options include SSD drives, quiet traditional hard disk drives, and lightning fast M.2 and NVMe hard drive options.
Quality Asus Motherboard We feature the latest ASUS® motherboards in our quiet systems. ASUS® is the world's best selling and most award winning motherboard manufacturer. They provide supreme reliability, top notch cutting edge features and excellent manufacturer support. Our motherboards contain fanless heatsinks and heatpipes to effectively cool the chipset heatsink and voltage regulators, without the use of noisy fans.
High Quality MemoryThis heatpiped PC comes with your choice of high quality Kingston® memory and Corsair. We use Kingston® and Corsair memory because they are highly reliable and feature a lifetime warranty. The Heatpipe PC has options for up to 64GB of RAM for those desiring ultimate performance.
- Intel® Socket 1151 (Skylake) 6th/7th Generation Processors
- Max. 64 GB, DDR4
- Intel®Z270 Chipset
- Video Output
- HDMI | DVI-D | DisplayPort
- 6x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
- 2x M.2 (1x Both SATA and PCIe x4 mode, 1x PCIe x4 mode only)
- 7x USB 3.1 Type A (4X on backpanel)
- 1x USB 3.1 Type C (1X on backpanel)
- 6x USB 2.0
- Expansion Slots
- 2x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or x8,x8)
- 1x PCIe 3.0 x4
- 4x PCIe 3.0 x1
- 8-Channel High Definition Audio
- 24x Chipset Lanes
- ATX Form Factor
- Manufacturer Link
Optional Z270E-Gaming Motherboard Also Includes:
- Multi-User Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v4.0
- Gaming Audio
What are these Z270 Motherboards and Kaby Lake CPUs?
Z270 Motherboards feature the Z270 chipset, as well as Intel's new 7th Generation (Kaby Lake) Socket 1151 CPUs. The Z270 chipset also features 24 lanes of PCIe 3.0 bus (up from 20 lanes with Z170) and greater official memory speed support (Max. DDR4-2400). Z270 is backwards compatible with 6th Generation (Skylake) Socket 1151 CPUs, while Z170 motherboards also support the latest 7th generation CPUs (they are forwards compatiblity).
The Z270/Kaby Lake Upgrade Includes:
- 24 lanes of PCIe 3.0 bus for greater M.2 support
- Improved Energy Efficiency
- Support for up to DDR4-2400 (Z170 officially included support for up to DDR4-2133)
- Continued Graphics Improvement
What Is A Socket 1151 PC?
Skylake and Kaby Lake are the technologies used in 270-Series Motherboards and Socket 1151 CPUs (Intel’s consumer oriented CPUs).
Skylake CPUs include the Celeron G3900 to the i7-6700K (Passmark benchmark range from 3381 to 11109 on these CPUs). Kaby Lake CPUs range from the i3-7320 to the i7-7700K (Passmark benchmarks range from 6634 to 12165 on these CPUs).
Several new features are included with the new Skylake and Kaby Lake CPUs that weren't included with Socket 1150 (New Haswell) CPUs. These include:
- Improved Graphics Support | Out of the box graphics performance (without the need for an added video card) has nearly doubled with Socket 1151 (Skylake) over Socket 1150 (Haswell and Broadwell).
- 64GB DDR4 Support | Socket 1150 CPUs maxed out at 32GB DDR3 RAM support. Socket 1151 allows for 64GB DDR4 RAM. If you are doing memory intensive work, you could probably benefit from using a greater amount of high performance RAM in your PC.
- Expanded M.2 and U.2 support | Socket 1151 (Skylake and Kaby lake) is capable of greater M.2 and U.2 support.
Z270 and H270 series motherboards (like the motherboard featured in this system) also features improved support for high-speed RAM, as well as additional chipset lanes compared to previous versions.
EndPCNoise.com backs our systems with a one-year warranty along with the best professional, courteous technical service and support on the market today. Not sure what configuration would best suit you? Contact our Sales Team to receive a custom quote!